- Things you learn when beginning most languages:
- Colors, numbers, "hi my name is"
- Things you learn when beginning Latin:
- war, manliness, four words for "death"
“ Happiness is not the absence of problems, it’s the ability to deal with them. ”
Steve Maraboli, Life, the Truth, and Being Free (via quotes-shape-us)
Fun shark attack facts:
- In 1996, toilets injured 43,000 Americans. Sharks injured 13.
- In 1996, 2,600 Americans were injured by room fresheners. Sharks injured 13.
- In 1996, buckets and pails injured almost 11,000 Americans. Sharks injured 13.
- For every human killed by a shark, humans kill approximately two million sharks.
- Humans are assholes.
- Sharks are not assholes.
- Apparently everyone in 1996 lived in a real-life infomercial.